Limited Release Back in 1904, Jack Daniel decided to take his whiskey to the World’s Fair in St. Louis.Folks wondered what this little man from Tennessee was doing there. But they didn’t wonder for long. He became the toast of the Fair, winning the Gold Medal for ``the world`s finest whiskey.`` And it didn`t stop there. Throughout the years, Jack Daniel`s has brought home the prize from competitions the world over.
- 1904: First gold medal won by Jack Daniel’s Whiskey at the World’s Fair in St. Louis.
- 1905: First international gold medal won by Mr. Jack in Liege, Belgium.
- 1913: Lem Motlow entered Jack Daniel’s Whiskey and won this gold medal in Ghent, Belgium.
- 1914: Gold medal awarded during the Anglo-American Exposition in London, England.
- 1915: The Certificate of the Institute of Hygiene was presented to Jack Daniel’s in London, England.
- 1954: The Star of Excellence awarded Jack Daniel’s in Brussels, Belgium.
- 1981: Gold medal with palm leaves from Institut Pour Les Selections De La Qualite, Amsterdam.
The Gold Medal Decanter series was created to commemorate these honours. There are seven collectible bottles, and each one bears the medal for which it`s named.
| Alcohal By Volume:
| Standard Drinks: